In the video below and at this link David Smith, VP of Marketing and Community of Revolution Analytics, talks about the open sourced programming language “R” and how Revolution Analytics is enabling data scientists and statisticians get the most from this language and data. He is interviewed by Robert Scoble, they pioneering startup journalist and early adopter.
Listen in to learn how the open source language “R” has impacted data scientists and statisticians today and how its’ product “Revolution R Enterprise” is building on top of the programming language to work with Big Data on a scalable model.
For more see: http://revolutionanalytics.com
- New Revolution Analytics Big Data Big Analytics Platform Super-Charges the Next-Generation Enterprise (analystone.com)
- The Revolution Analytics perspective on Big Data | #BigDataNYC (siliconangle.com)
- Python Displacing R As The Programming Language For Data Science (readwrite.com)
- The Rise of R as an Analytics Programming Language for Business (data-informed.com)
- In-Database, Big-Data R: Revolution R Enterprise on Teradata (revolutionanalytics.com)
- Which programming language is best suited for making PC games trainers? [on hold] (stackoverflow.com)
- Videos | Most Popular For Learning R (starbridgepartners.com)